Wednesday, November 19, 2008

videos!

Today I woke up at 5:30am and wrote 2,000 words for NaNoWriMo before I had even one drop of coffee! This is big news, people. I think I need to start waking up early all the time. It starts the day off on a good note. Plus I'm just about caught up with my novel as far as word counts go. As far as plot goes? Well. Moving on.

The other day, Nathan and I took Seamus to the park and let him play with a giant Frisbee that we found at Pedernales Falls. Seamus really liked it, and we really liked making this video.



Also, this is a video that Nathan made for his GIS class. They had to animate a 3D map, and of course Nathan got creative with it, putting it to music and adding some photos of our 2004 trip to Big Bend. I think it's cool, and I hope you agree!

7 comments:

  1. Pre-coffee productivity is definitely a good sign, usually I need at least two cups before my brain gets going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seamus has a big fan amongst the 1-5 year age group. I showed his video to Liam and he's been saying "Mo' Doggy?" ever since. We've watched the video at least a dozen times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw. Liam is the best! That makes me really happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, and we're back, after getting refreshed with a nap, to watch Seamus' antics all over again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so jealous. i want seamus' huge frisbee. imagine how big it would seem to tiny clementine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love how proud seamus is of himself.

    ReplyDelete