Saturday, January 03, 2009

quick update!

Happy 2009! We had a little party at our place to celebrate the New Year, which turned into a big party. My camera officially died, but Sonnie was kind enough to take lots of great photos, a collage of which you can see here. No party is complete without a giant squirrel head, is what I say!

Rachel, one of my best friends from college, flew down from New York for the festivities. She partied with us for three days and left this morning, which is why I've been MIA the past week. Blogging while you have company is rude!

I am starting my Resolutions slowly but surely. I decided to "Be More" on the first day of the year by continuing to wear my Happy New Year tiara for the whole day. Small steps, but I was pleased.

Today, Nathan and I are cleaning and rearranging the apartment. We're also building a composter, which is exciting, and painting our cabinets. Our place has almost reached the peak of coolness, and once the paint dries and I get my new camera, I'm going to take lots of photos and give y'all a picturesque tour. It will be fun.

That's all for now! I'll be back soon with a real post, of real substance and depth. Until then, I hope your year is going well and that your hangovers have disappeared.

Love, Chrissy

4 comments:

  1. You got my camera!! Great! You are going to love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have almost got your camera. I'm currently watching it to see if the price dips below 300 dollars again. It goes up and down on the daily, so hopefully my diligence will pay off.

    Also, what is good for Kealy is good for me! I can't wait to get this camera!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh. soon to be new camera. looking forward to flickr pictures!

    ReplyDelete