Friday, January 09, 2009

squeaks and tweaks

You may have noticed that I've been playing around with my sidebar. I am also considering a new design/theme/layout so if things are wonky around here for a few days while I tweak and perfect and un-tweak and re-perfect, do not be alarmed! Leave a kind and patient comment and everything will be okay. I promise.

The newest and nerdiest sidebar addition that I am most excited for is the "currently reading" section. Right now, it says "0 of 25" because I started The Golden Notebook in 2008 and am therefore not counting it among the 25 books I've resolved to read in 2009. I am, however, almost done with this (very good) book, so 1 of 25 is on the way.

In the meantime, if you haven't already watched this video, do so now. It is very funny, and comes to you compliments of my friend Terry.


Apple Introduces Revolutionary New Laptop With No Keyboard

2 comments:

  1. best part of that video:
    "4 oz lighter due to its lack of screen, hard drive, or wheel."

    ReplyDelete
  2. "virtually unbreakable unless dropped or hit" and also "nothing more simple than a single giant button." but really, it's hard to pick just one favorite quote!

    ReplyDelete