Sunday, July 05, 2009

a week in pictures

Butterfly at the Cockrell Butterfly Center in Houston.

Perfect photo, compliments of Nathan.

Susan falls in love with the puppy that Amy rescued last week and for whom she is currently looking for a home. Any takers? Let me know!

Last minute family photo before heading to the airport on Friday. No one really looks very good in this photo, but I love it anyway.

And then there were three. Nathan, Seamus and I lounge in the grass, waiting for the fireworks display set to light up downtown Nacogdoches on July the 4th.

Happy 4th of July! Happy last day of vacation! Happy Sunday!

Happy.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time, C. Also looks like you really showed your fam a good time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks friend! i tried my hardest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never actually seen pictures of your family ... besides the picture of your sister floating down the river that I will never get out of my mind. ;) Nice lookin' family you got there.

    ReplyDelete