Thursday, April 01, 2010

spring has sprung!


It's April (no fooling!) and Texas is celebrating Spring with an array of flowers, buds and gorgeous weather. I know that it is still cold and dreary in many parts of the country, but know this: perfect Texas weather is a small window, and we are going to enjoy it as much as we can before the summer heat sets in. Seamus especially loves this time of the year, as you can see.

Check out that tongue - amazing! 

Seamus knows many tricks, but he is picky about when and where he will perform some of them. One such trick is "roll over." If you are at home, in the living room or the kitchen, on the bed, etc, Seamus will not roll over. It makes him nervous. However, if you are at the park in the grass, and if Seamus has a ball or stick which he can roll on top of, he will gladly perform this trick as many times as you request.


My dog is weird.

In other news, I received a mass email from the President of the University today, letting everyone know that all non-essential staff would have Good Friday off. I am fairly certain I am non-essential so three cheers for a surprise three day weekend! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I know I am going to enjoy mine. <3!

1 comment:

  1. LOOOOVE the Seamus video and also YAY!!!!!!!! for a day off tomorry!!

    ReplyDelete