Sunday, June 06, 2010

LGRAB challenge #2


Round one of the Let's Go Ride a Bike Summer Games ends today, and I have finished my second challenge just in time! I decided to leave a friendly note on a bike, and this morning I dragged Nathan to campus (on a Sunday, no less!) to find a nice looking bike locked up in the sun. I wrote out my note beforehand and used a safety pin to securely (and sweetly!) attach it to the bike.



I hope whoever finds it enjoys it! In the meantime, I am looking forward to round two of the Summer Games: Learning Experiences. I already know that I'm going to perform a big maintenance task on my bicycle (long overdue) and I'm excited about the other options available. See you then!

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea for a note! And the stationary is so pretty. I'm sure the bike owner will love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of more random friendliness, not just in the biking world, but in general. I'm sure you made someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really sweet. You have inspired me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous love note to leave for another bicyclist. :)

    ReplyDelete