Monday, August 09, 2010

monday pupdate

In all the birthday excitement, I forgot to post a pupdate for y'all. Since Calvin has been getting a lot of playtime on the blog, I thought we'd return the spotlight to Seamus this week.

Last night, in an effort to extend the dogs' exhaustion for as long as possible, we took Seamus and Calvin to kickball. Bo, the tiniest puppy in the world, was also present. Seamus was very curious about Bo, and Bo pretty much loved Seamus. Watching them interact was about the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.



That's it until tomorrow, at which time I will share a cupcake recipe and my birthday loot. See you then!

6 comments:

  1. Aaaw, that is just cuteness personified(or doggified, I suppose :) ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the tiniest little pug ever! that photo of his little roly poly body on his back is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the cutest little pup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. PUG!!!! I had a Shar-pei growing up so I really have a thing for pugs! Seamus looks like he's a good buddy for this little guy!

    ReplyDelete