Sunday, August 15, 2010

sunday pupdate - the evil vacuum


This is not the best photo, but I had to share it with y'all. Today I decided to vacuum the apartment. Little Calvin had never seen a vacuum before. (Which, if you do your math, means I only vacuum about once a month. It's true. Don't judge.) I turned on the vacuum and Calvin immediately freaked. First, he hid on the couch next to Seamus and watched me with a wary eye. When I went into the bedroom, he ran into the office - I guess to get further away. Little did he know the office was next! I pushed the vacuum into the room and as soon as he saw me coming towards him - he peed. Yes, Calvin was so scared he peed in fear. Then he ran to the kitchen, wedged himself behind the chairs, and would not come out until the vacuum was turned off and put back in the closet. We had a cuddle and some treats, and he calmed down pretty quickly, but not before I took a photo of his terror-stricken face.

I hope you're all having a calm and clean Sunday! I'm off to play kickball in 107 degree heat. Wish me luck - I'll need it!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! When pets are running away from the vacuum it always seems to be into the room you're about to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor baby!!! Bowser started running around peeing himself the first time John took out the guitar. Congrats on winning the lottery for the marathon!!!

    ReplyDelete