Tuesday, September 28, 2010

scooter fun

I have a real post coming soon, which will be about my renewed dedication to running, this morning's awesome speed workout, and my A,B and C goals for the half marathon in November and the Houston Marathon. Until then, enjoy this photo of me on my scooter, leaving yoga  few weeks ago, which Eralda snapped and kindly sent to me. I've really enjoyed riding my scooter this past month, even though I feel guilty about neglecting my bicycle. Now that I've got the confidence thing down, I need to add a rear basket and some plastic flowers (a la Simply Bike) and I'll be set!


Zoom, zoom. Back to work!

3 comments:

  1. I have a metal basket that I had bought with the scooter in mind. Perhaps you want to peruse it and see if it's something you'd like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look soooo cute! I love it! I can definitely see why the addiction to it, looks like such a cute and speedy way to get around town. And way better than a car, right? Can't wait to see what basket and flower decor you add to it. :)

    S.

    ReplyDelete