Monday, November 22, 2010

30 for 30: Day 11

First, a few housekeeping items.
  •  I installed a new commenting system on The New Me, which will make it easier for me to respond to individual comments. The only catch is that all the previous comments on my blog (six years worth!) have disappeared. I'm working on importing them, but I'm not sure if it's going to work. Kind of sad, but that's the nature of the digital world! If you have any trouble leaving a comment, please let me know!
  • Voting has re-opened for the Good Mood Blogger gig. Please click on over that and vote for me - it only takes two seconds of your time AND you can watch my awesome video as many times as you want.
  • I have some blog posts that I'm dying to write. I feel like lately my blog has been scratching the surface and I really want to dig deeper and get into some issues that are hanging around my head. I'm hoping to do a little of that this week, and much more in the coming months. No reason to tell you that now, except I'm looking forward to it and hope you do the same. :)
  • Lady Gaga dance parties are super fun. More on that later... ;)
 (Totally cheated on the 30 for 30 with this Gaga-esque outfit, but it had to be done!) 

As for my outfit today (all 30 for 30 items, thankyouverymuch... ) 



Purple tights (hard to see in the lighting) and brown skirt from Old Navy. Shirt from a thrift shop in Oregon. Shoes from Target? I think. Earrings from my ma, and hey! Look! My hair is finally long enough for some ponytail action! Exciting times, my friends. Exciting times!

And now I'm off to do a bunch of work, have a sushi lunch date with friends, and maybe scrap together a Weekend Adventures post before the end of the day. Hope you're having a great Monday and are looking forward to a nice and short work week!

No comments:

Post a Comment