Wednesday, November 24, 2010

30 for 30: day 13

Lucky 13! Originally I put this outfit on sans the cardigan. Nathan diligently took my photo, I grabbed the camera to review said photo, and a look of horror swept across my face.

"I look... fat!" I said.
"Well, it's not a very flattering shirt," Nathan replied.

Now, listen. I don't think there's anything wrong with being fat and I believe beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Riot, don't diet! However, when you have a very specific idea of how you look, and that idea is shattered with one snap of a photo? Well. Let's just say it's not a good feeling. Luckily, it was just the shirt. Once I added the cardigan and buttoned it around the middle for some structure, I looked a million times better.

Outfit photos are very educational.


It seems that I am one of the few people actually working at the university today, but I'm really excited for a four day weekend and a holiday devoted entirely to food. We're going to go camping for part of the break, which should be fun. Since both our families live far away, and we don't enjoy being groped by the TSA, we usually do something on our own or with friends for Thanksgiving. How about you? Any fun plans, exciting traditions, or special menu items planned? Whatever you do, I hope it's happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment