Wednesday, November 10, 2010

30 for 30: Day 3


I tried on a few outfits this morning before settling on this combo. It's pretty simple, but then I'm a simple girl - when it comes to fashion, anyway. Also, pardon the wet hair. I am simple AND lazy.


The shirt, skirt and shoes are all Target. This is actually one of my weekly skirts - it's super comfortable AND has pockets, thus I wear it all the time. However, because I had to photograph myself, and because yesterday's tucking was such a success, I decided to wear the skirt higher than I normally would and tuck in my shirt. And guess what? I really like the way this looks! I've worn a variation of this exact outfit a million times, but suddenly it seems new and exciting. 30 for 30, I am loving you!

Confession time! I did not include these sandals in the original 30, but I'm swapping them in for my Converse sneakers. I forgot that Texas in November can swing from 80 degrees to 40 in a weekend, and needed some warmer weather shoes. Since I hadn't worn the Converse yet, I think I can be forgiven.


I got this necklace at some trendy place in a mall on Long Island, when I was home over the summer and shopping with my youngest and most fashionable sister, Ally. She convinced me to buy it and this is the first time I've worn it. And guess what - I like it! Thanks, Ally!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man, warmth! Sounds lovely! Cute outfit too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you opted for a new pose today, too :) Nice! (and cute outfit!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pose.
    Beautiful tuck.
    Beautiful you.
    Yay 30 for 30!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! I'm blushing. :)
    It is very warm today. I don't even need a jacket or tights!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a little jealous of the warmer weather. We had a "warm" spell of three days here in Chicago but it looks like it's going back down soon...

    Cute skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete