Tuesday, November 16, 2010

30 for 30: Day 7

I know what you're thinking. What about day 6? I never got to take a photo of day 6, but it was a super cute outfit (a Going Out Outfit, as opposed to a Going To Work Outfit) so naturally I am planning on putting it on again and taking a belated photo. But I have literally not had a spare five minutes to do that since Saturday, when I originally wore it. It's been a busy two days, y'all. Maybe tomorrow? I certainly hope so.

Until then, we'll skip ahead to numero seven. Seven is not that exciting. I was in a rush this morning and didn't know what to wear. You would think only have 30 things to choose from would make this easier, but it didn't. I even cheated, by wearing a pair of black shoes not in the original 30. I'll trade something out tonight - something I haven't worn yet. I don't want to cheat without at least trying to redeem myself.


Pink skirt from Old Navy, gray shirt from I don't know where, whale necklace from Etsy. And gray tights. And cheating shoes.


Here I am, trying to redeem my boring outfit with my awesome winter coat. I got this coat from Delia's which, while catering to mostly sixteen year olds, is still THE PLACE to get a cool and funky winter coat.

2 comments:

  1. I saw day 6 and it was indeed a cute going out outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that jacket. I used to get the Delia's catalog!!!

    ReplyDelete