Monday, November 01, 2010

sick day

I have so many things I want to blog about (a great trip to Fort Worth, my first experience with Bikram Yoga, Halloween party and costumes, and a long run at night) but I got sent home from work today because I have a throbbing headache and look too pale and exhausted to work. Listen, when your boss practically forces you to take a day off, you don't argue. Instead, I'm going to hang out here with the dogs, study a bit for the GRE, and drink as much tea and water as my bladder can handle. (I'm pretty sure I just wore myself out this weekend and I'm probably super dehydrated. C'est la vie!)

In the meantime, won't you vote for me? Round one ends on the 10th (thank god) and I've currently fallen to 23rd place. Thanks for your help, and I'll be back later with lots of exciting posts and photos!

Vote for Me

Good Mood Gig from SAM-e

1 comment:

  1. Aww, feel better soon! Sick days stink, but hopefully you'll feel 100% ASAP :)

    ReplyDelete