Saturday, March 12, 2011

Saturday Morning From a Bicycle

I don't usually post on the weekend, but we just got back from a bike ride a little while ago and I wanted to share some photos I snapped along the way. I haven't gone riding since my bicycle burn out last summer, when we were training for the century ride that never happened. This morning, we joined the local Bike Shop for a group ride - 20 miles down a mostly quiet road. On the way back the wind was pushing against us, which made for a slower second half, but I didn't mind. It felt good to be back on the bike and even better to realize that my burn out is behind me!






In case you can't tell, I love the Instagram app for the iPhone. Free! Download it now!

Hope you're having a lovely, energizing and delicious morning, where ever you are. Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. I love Instagram, too! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i'm obsessed with instagram too! instagram photos have been taking over my blog lately since i've been skipping my self-imposed homework to learn the settings on my point and shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's getting so close to the time when I can finally get my bike out.
    I've got a century that I'm doing in June that I need to start training for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I'm so glad your bike burnout is behind you. I'm hoping to return to biking to work once a week next month since it will still be light when I leave campus on Tuesdays.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck on your century! That's still one of my goals. One day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burn out is easier to overcome when the weather is so nice. It's perfect biking weather in Texas right now!

    ReplyDelete