Saturday, April 16, 2011

My New Guru


I unrolled my yoga mat so I could do some ab work before yoga class (trying to be serious about the whole strength training thing, plus a strong core = a strong back and my back has been hurting lately). I turned around for just a second to grab a free weight and that was all it took for Calvin to make himself cozy on my mat. I tried to explain to him that his alignment was a bit off for Downward Dog, but he just wagged his tail mysteriously. His eyes seemed to say, "Don't practice Downward Dog. BE Downward Dog."

Easy when you say it, Calvin.

Hope y'all are having a happy Saturday! 

7 comments:

  1. Teach us oh wise Calvin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of my cats love to sit on my yoga mat. Must be the extra cushioning that draws animals to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, i love it! :) capone (my dog) always gets in my face when i exercise at home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calvin is so wise for a young pup! What a sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dogs are great teachers in a lot of areas. Experiencing the moment, enjoying the world without worrying about what anyone else thinks...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! Bailey also likes to stretch out on an unoccupied yoga mat or mysore rug....

    ReplyDelete