Tuesday, June 07, 2011

A Favor, My Friends!

My sister Susan is an awesome photographer. She studied photography at the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City and is currently the Assistant Photo Editor for Family Circle Magazine. She loves taking all kinds of photos, but her favorite subject by far is musicians. I can't tell you how many shows she's been to and how many bands she's helped by capturing their energy and passion with her camera. I mean, just look at this photo!


She is currently in the running to photograph Soundgarden during their summer tour, which would be a truly amazing opportunity creatively, professionally and personally. And because I love, support and believe in my sister I'm asking you to vote for her. Voting is easy - no registration required and you only have to do it once. The deadline is Monday, June 13. She - and I - would really appreciate your help!

To vote, you can either follow this link and vote through Facebook or Twitter. You can also vote through text message by sending the message TH T826JJ to the number 66337. Feel free to forward it on to any friends you have - she's doing well but the competition is steep!

Thanks so much for reading this - and for voting! Now let's go and make Susan's dreams come true! 

1 comment:

  1. Susan Hennessey5:06 PM, June 07, 2011

    Thanks!! I really hope I win :)

    ReplyDelete