I haven't made monthly goals in a while. I also haven't been productive in a while. Coincidence? Maybe. After seeing the awesome goals some of my favorite bloggers have been making, I decided to jump back on the goal-setting wagon. My plan for June is as follows:
- Write for at least 30 minutes every day. Write something new or work on revisions - both will count towards this goal.
- Read for at least 30 minutes every day. Books, journals and magazines count. The Internet does not.
- Post one recipe per week on my blog. Cooking rut, be gone!
- Continue to weight train with Sonnie twice a week on our lunch break. I pay for a membership to the Rec Center, so I really should be using it. Also, muscles. But mostly? I want to unlock the Gym Rat badge on foursquare. (Shut up.)
- Finish cleaning, de-cluttering and organizing all our wordly possessions and material goods. Didn't you hear? Summer Cleaning is the new Spring Cleaning.
- Finally put together my damn roller derby scrapbook. I have a ton of newspaper clippings, bout programs and other assorted memorabilia from my derby days. I'm not much of a scrapbooker but I'd like to organize this box of stuff to better relieve my glory days.
- Make an appointment with the lady doctor and convince him to give me an IUD. I will blog more about this later, I'm sure. Consider yourself warned.