Friday, July 01, 2011

Hello, Long Weekend!


Happy Friday, y'all! I'm just popping in to say hello and let y'all know that I'm taking a break from blogs until Tuesday. I have a four day weekend (forced vacation day today due to a university furlough, Fourth of July on Monday) and I plan to take full advantage of it. This does involve: reading in the grass at the park, swimming at the lake, riding my bicycle, watching fireworks downtown, vegetarian barbecues and maybe - maybe - a little packing. This does not involve: sitting in front of my computer screen, just as I do forty hours a week, most weeks every year.

I hope you have an equally relaxing and pleasant weekend, and I'll see you next week. Until then!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so, so, so looking forward to this weekend--fireworks, pancake breakfast, parade, flag raising ceremony, SUN!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend!  I can't wait to bust out of the office :)

    ReplyDelete