Monday, July 30, 2012

Something to Crow About

My middle sister, Susan, has been in town for a visit since Friday, and we've had a good time, most of which has involved 1. the beach, 2. good food, and 3. too much alcohol. Fun times, and we have one afternoon left before she heads to the airport this evening. I'll be back to blogging tomorrow, once life is back to normal, but I didn't want to leave y'all without a new post to brighten your Monday. And nothing brightens a morning than some chicken action. I'm especially proud of this video. Watch it, and you'll see why.



Yep, we've definitely got a rooster on our hands.

Hope you had a great weekend and your week is off to a good start. Now if you'll excuse me, Susan and I are off to look at the wedding venue and hit up the craft store - I need to do some wedding planning since this is one of two times I'll see my Maid of Honor before the big day. Wish us luck!

1 comment: