Friday, August 17, 2012

A Nude Bride

My youngest sister and I were texting about my bridal shower this Sunday (I'm probably somewhere in the sky, flying toward Long Island, as you read this). Besides the location of the shower and the date, I know very little about the event - my family and friends have been very hush-hush, trying to make it as much a surprise as they can. One thing I do know is that Ally and our mom got me an outfit to wear, which resulted in the following exchange. 


I love my family, and I can't wait to see them. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Have fun! Sorry I'm unable to make it. Don't want to go into labor in the middle of your party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Seriously one of the better autocorrect fails I've seen! Have fun in Long Island! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! I got your nude bride right here... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This made me laugh. I can't wait to hear about it and see what you had to wear. You better show us a pic.

    ReplyDelete