Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!


Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can. 
~ Dalai Lama XIV
Good words to keep in my mind as we leave one year behind and say hello to a new one. Here's to 2013 - may it treat us well, and may we return the favor.

Happy New Year! 

2 comments:

  1. What a great quote! We all should strive for that.

    Happy New Year and all the best to you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! We definitely can't go wrong with kindness. Happy 2013, my dear.

    ReplyDelete